Hello my long-lost readers!
I guess I've been the long-lost one.
I know that everyone is busy so it's no excuse to say that I've had a lot to do. More than anything, my state of mind has been busy. I told a friend today that I feel like I've been swirling around inside a tornado for the past 79 days. It hasn't been stressful or even non-stop that whole time; I just haven't felt like I've been able to get any footing during that time.
All that to say, I'm sorry I haven't written anything. After some feedback, I've gathered that this blog is preferable to the posterous one, so I'll hang out here. I have quite a few things to share with ya'll from the past few weeks, including but not limited to: March Madness, the first abbrev wedding, and the unexpected pet that has made his home on my front porch.
Until then, I'll leave you with this dash of wonderful sprinkled into my Sunday afternoon. I love children's books. It may have been common practice in college and afterward for me to sit around reading them to my roommates. This newly-published hardcover fell into my lap, and I adore it. Each page instructs the reader to interact with the yellow dot in a different way, causing it to multiply, change colors, grow larger, or scatter across the page.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment