1.21.2011

I've managed to blog for just over a year without creating a title for any of my posts.  This is mostly due to lack of creativity on my part.  and laziness.  While it makes the everyday posting process thismuch easier, it becomes quite a hassle when I try to find something I previously posted.  Especially since my initial sentences usually have nothing to do with the intended content.  

All that to say, I'm still not going to title these, but I am going to label them.  In other words, they will now have categories attached to them, which you can click on the right side of this page to browse other similar musings of mine.  I have no idea if I'll retroactively categorize my old stuff (outlook not so good), but I will do so going forward.  

This marks the first label - Things That Make Me Smile

Thing #1: dishes

Don't be mistaken.  The act of doing the dishes does not make me smile.  Poring over different patterns and mixing/matching combinations of plates and platters... I could spend hours without noticing.  

Allow me to share the latest that tickles my fancy. 


Diane von Furstenberg recently launched a houseware line.  You can get a sneak peek at Oprah's website.  I saw this picture and my heart stopped beating.  Where to begin?  The odd-shaped bowls and plates.  The layers with mix-and-match colors.  The goldware.  (Is that what you call it when it isn't silver?)  And oh those linens!!  I love.  



No comments:

Post a Comment