5.07.2010

A Day Off in the Life of... Well, Me

Tomorrow I'm headed north to go camping-ish, and there are a few things I have to take care of before I leave town.  I was up at school til 8:46 tonight getting stuff ready for my substitute and finishing up some work that I didn't have the energy to deal with earlier this week in my ailing state.  You know it's bad when a parent stops by your room on her way home from a dance recital at school and tells you to go home.  Oh, and then when the custodians tease you for staying too late.  I don't plan on any more 13 hour days in the near future.  Once I got everything settled at school, though, I headed home to finally catch up on life - I mean, after some chocolate cake at Sam's apartment, obviously.  Things I need to deal with? 

Laundry:


Dishes: 



Messy room: 



and more laundry: 



For now, though, sleep is calling my name.  I'll deal with these tomorrow. 

21 days til summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment