There are so many thoughts racing through my mind right now. At the top of the list, like a blinking alarm, is the fact that it's
and I still have yet to tackle any of the plethora of things on my to-do list.
I was at work later than usual working with an organization that I help sponsor, so I worked out later than usual as well. Then I hit up the grocery store and somehow managed to spend four hours in the kitchen chopping and mincing and baking and bagging and washing and marinating and... the list goes on. It seems as if I should feel somewhat productive as a result, but I do not.
I still have a t-shirt to design, lesson plans to write, a stack of grading to tackle, rental application to fill out, and of course marveling at the wonder of Steve Nash. One of the major downsides to listening to a game on the radio as opposed to watching it on television (as if I really have to convince anyone why tv is superior in this case) is that you miss out on seeing the severity of gruesome injuries like this one:
Seriously?! He's ridiculous. Six stitches on his EYE in the middle of the game and he CAME BACK to play!!!! A guy at work summed it up quite nicely when he came into my room today and commented that my "boy looked like Rocky playing last night."
I also enjoyed Nash's own follow-up anecdote which he posted on his twitter today:
A 3 year old at the park just asked me why I have a bandaid on my face. Me: I bumped into someone's elbow. Kid: what was his name? Me: Tim.
Perfect.
Ok, I guess that's enough procrastinating for tonight. Sweet dreams all, and revel in the fact that there are only
17 more days til summer...


No comments:
Post a Comment