5.14.2010

The good news?  Casey James made the top three.  As a result, he gets to head back to Texas for the hometown show next week.  Madre informed me this morning that he'll be on our morning radio show on Friday!

The bad news?  It's 7th grade field trip day.  Despite the urging of several friends, and madre, I can't call in sick and go act like a 12 year old girl because I have to chaperone 12 year old girls.  And 12 year old boys. 

Last year's field trip was cancelled due to Swine Flu, so we replaced it with a field day on the football field at school.  That means this will be my first official field trip as a teacher.  We're going to see 


at a local movie theater and then head to an arcade/restaurant for lunch and games.  I actually wanted to see this movie, but I have a feeling I will be preoccupied with PDA prevention and making too many trips as the restroom monitor to fully enjoy the movie.  Oh, and I accidentally took a 2 hour nap after work today, so I hope I can keep my eyes open!  If all goes according to plan, it should be a fun day for the students.  

Things you should know: 

1.  If you still haven't voted in the J.Crew poll, it's not too late!  I've been informed that you can only vote once, but everyone should do so.  You can find it on the right side of this page, directly below the faces of all 17 of you lovely and/or handsome followers.  (Since there are 17 of you, I believe that there should be at least 17 votes.  Make it happen.)

2.  Still no news about the house.  Say a prayer that the buyer changes his/her mind and that we hear news soon!

3.  only 14 days til summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment