Double blog? Yes indeed! You readers are privileged to benefit from the fierce competitiveness between madre and me.
In our Tuesday night recap of American Idol, we were discussing last week's review of the boys and debating over which one Ellen told should be on Glee. I knew without a doubt that it was cutie Tim Urban, but she disagreed. Thus, wagers were set. I was confident. I wanted witnesses.
"I'm putting you on speakerphone right now so la beast can hear. Put me on speakerphone so dad can hear. Okay, if Ellen told Tim Urban she thinks he should be on Glee, I get a hundred bucks. If Ellen told Aaron 16-Yr-Old (note: that is his official last name, right?) that he should be on Glee, you get a hundred bucks." Madre than objected and said that she should get a hundred bucks if anyone other than Tim Urban was told he should be on Glee. Am I that confident? Yep. No further consideration necessary. Done and done. I promised to find it immediately on youtube.
Ellen's comments begin around the 3:45 mark.
I played it for her over the phone so I could hear her reaction before I had a chance to email it to her. She called me back immediately and added a stipulation: "If you get your hundred bucks, I'm making it on the blog tonight."
Again, done and done.
Luf you madre!

No comments:
Post a Comment