3.16.2010

Get ready... double-header today.  Since I took care of yesterday's technological difficulties, I'll share some of my highlights from the day. 


Lunch at Blue Goose and Starbucks with Jenny.  I could talk with her for hours and hours.

After some afternoon shopping, I had dinner with Katrina and Village Burger Bar (delish) and went to Starbucks again.  Katrina is one of my oldest friends, and every time I see her it is like no time has passed at all. 



I got this belt on a recent mini shopping spree, and Abracadabra picked out the perfect outfit for it.  It brought some new life to this dress that I've had for a few years!

Off to Target, my favorite store of all time.  Check out this hanging file-folder tote: 


I've discovered that my job is ultimately an ongoing battle between me and paper.  Assignments to grade, assignments to pass back, assignments to assign, notes and to-do lists, etc.  I'm often lugging around a 15 pound bag of papers for a week or two before I finally get sick of it and dig through it all.  I'm hoping this cute tote will help me stay on top of it a little bit. 

Along with: 


these cute peacock folders!  Who wouldn't want to work when it's this pretty??

A few other finds I was excited about: 



The new OKGO CD.  You might remember these guys from their amazing treadmill video a few years ago: 


Well they're back, and I've seen two videos for their first single that are both pretty entertaining. I can't
embed the first for some reason, but you can view it here and the second one is below.


Love them. I also coughed up $9.99 for the 2-disc Best of Foreigner set, which is worth every penny. I made madre listen to "Cold as Ice" 4 times today on the way to go car-shopping (next post). Perfect.

Last purchase:



How cute are these?  As far as shoes go, I tend to prefer boots or flip-flops and not much in between.  These are a nice compromise, AND I can wear them to work!  Jackpot!


No comments:

Post a Comment