Before I tell you about yesterday, let me show you how domestic I was earlier this week.
I made my very own granola:
and quinoa with sun-dried tomatoes:
and hummus:
Then P-I-C and I went to see Step Up 3D!!
It was his very first 3D experience, and he determined that it was a good one.
Don't we look sweet in our 3D specs?
I know the picture may look blurry, but it's obviously because you need to be wearing your own 3D glasses to view it properly.
To end the night, la beast and I went with some friends to the Round Rock Express game (a minor league baseball team just outside of Austin) for Aggie night!!!
Something about a sea of maroon just makes my heart warm and fuzzy. It even makes it fun to see a student in public. During the summer. Plus, the Express won, so we got to enjoy the victory firework show as we left the ball park.
Now I'm back in Dallas for some much-needed reunion time with my girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment