8.16.2010

Sometimes, as a teacher gift, my students give me gift cards to Target.  It is by far my favorite teacher gift to receive (with the exception of anything hilarious that they create) because I love Target.  It's a deep love, fostered by years of getting to know each other.  I especially love the movie section, where they constantly offer new selections of five dollar movies and under-fifteen dollar sets of DVD classics.  For instance, I bought Rocky I-III for nine bucks.  A steal!  

Today, I almost couldn't resist this gem: 


Kiefer Sutherland/Jack Bauer?  Yes please.  

Benicio Del Toro?  Obviously. 

and Christopher Walken?  I'm insulted that you would even ask.  

Plus, I love gangster movies.  I was set to head to the cashier with this in tow until I realized I didn't know a single title in the set. 



Has anyone heard of any of these movies?  

Oh well. 

I came home, took care of some school stuff, and settled in for my new favorite nightly routine with the roommates.  We started playing a quick game or two of Bananagrams about a week ago, and we love it. Tonight, we added some sophistication by each drinking a mug of decaf tea, and Amanda declared it officially "tea time."  Don't worry, all three of us used different preferred methods to heat up the water, too.  Kristin - stove top teapot.  Amanda - electric boiling pot.  Me - straight up microwave. 



Delightful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment