8.15.2010

I was so busy trying to fall asleep before midnight last night, that I almost forgot to blog. 

Again. 

Fortunately, I had taken a picture of my dinner, in advance, that I posted quickly as my head was sinking into my pile of pillows.  (Yes, pile.  That's another story for another day.)

Today I spent a great many hours at school trying to get organized, with a short trip to Donnie's for a baptism and some barbecue.  When I finally left, I headed south to reunite with my friend Eric, whom I haven't hung out with in far too long.  He was giving me the tour of his new house, when I noticed the following in his room: 


While Eric is by no means a slob, he's also not even remotely metrosexual, so I was surprised to see a comb, let alone twenty, lying in his room.  You read that correctly: twenty.  When I picked up the box to snap this picture, informing him that it would be blogged, he felt the need to defend himself.  I agreed to blog that also.  Eric headed to Walgreens (or CVS - he later decided that he couldn't remember which) one day to buy a comb and saw this box.  Immediately dismissing it because he had no need for twenty combs, he found the individual combs.  At two dollars, the price seemed reasonable.  Until something prompted Eric to go back and check the price on the mega-box.  Also two dollars.  Why would he pay for one of something when he could purchase twenty of the same thing for the same price?!  

Hence, twenty combs.  We investigated and marveled for a few moments at the variety in sizes, colors, picks, shapes (who knew there were round combs?), etc.  

This was definitely not the highlight of the evening, but it was the only picture I took.  I had a blast reuniting with Eric.  The last time I really hung out with him was when we went two-stepping in January.  For those of you familiar with my dancing abilities, you will surely be amused that Eric's roommate's were happy to finally meet "dancing Kelly."



No comments:

Post a Comment