1.30.2010


Get excited, friends.  In order to make up for yesterday's lame post, I have FIVE pictures for you tonight!
Beginning with...




My dear friends, Lego and Mego.  After a delicious early lunch with Jenny at Panera, I got to see Katy, Meg AND Katrina - all in one day!  I haven't been this excited about On the Border in awhile, either.  (Who knew that OTB didn't exist in Austin?)

After dinner, we went to Northpark Mall to see When In Rome.  Of course, I snagged a shot of a life-size Dirk statue at the Mavs Fan Store! 



And on to a special treat.  In order to appreciate it, you need to know a little about my mom.  Madre has been, I believe, divinely ordained with the gift of shopping.  We're not talking about someone who enjoys buying things.  This is a woman who walks into a store and carefully pores over every item, examining each to assess its quality and ultimate worth.  It's as if each piece of clothing communicates with her.  Not only does she become quickly acquainted with every store's entire inventory, but she also manages to find some sweet deals.  For instance, take this hot little number she picked up for me today:




A close up of the detailing: 



And, oh no, is that the price tag showing? 



Twenty-eight stinkin' dollars!!!

Now all I need is an occasion to wear it...

No comments:

Post a Comment