Who's excited for the new season of American Idol?!
Oh wait, I watched college basketball tonight instead. Oops. Normally, I gain far too much enjoyment from watching people look like fools. Especially people who are taking themselves too seriously. For some reason, though, I just wasn't feeling it tonight.
I took today's picture at this season's American Idol auditions in Dallas last June, the day after Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett died. No I didn't try out, but I went along with a friend as a spectator of the madness. I got to experience the new Cowboys Stadium in all its glory. (Someone even managed to slash prices on all of the concessions when Jerry Jones wasn't looking!) All in all, the level of crazy exhibited was a little disappointing, but the guy in this picture displayed my favorite ensemble of the day. Yeah, guy. I apologize for the poor quality of the picture, courtesy of the highest level of zoom on my camera. Allow me to point out a few things that might be difficult to see:
- one white glove on his left hand - RIP, m.j.
- bow. in. hair.
- the bottom of the angel wings are blocking the indigo panties he's sporting over his white skinny jeans.
- oh, and the cardboard cutout? he's carrying his own personal zac efron, from 17 again. of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment