1.04.2010

Today. Was. A. Whirlwind.

Very little sleep (I don't think I'm seeing straight right now), and much unpacking to do, along with getting ready for a new semester.

I apologize for today's picture - I had a really good one for today, but then my phone decided to hate me and I had to replace it... forgetting to send myself the excellent picture in the process. To summarize, my dad and bro are wonderful. Padre woke up ridiculously early just to help me pack up my car to drive back to Austin today. But I had a flat tire. He woke up my brother who had just beaten his insomnia to finally fall asleep, and the two of them braved sub-freezing temperatures to come to my rescue. (Seriously, it warmed up to 27 degrees after the sun rose.) They were incredibly patient with me, and I wish everyone was blessed enough to have a dad and bro as wonderful as my own.

Many thoughts as I drove back to A-town this morning... stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment