1.02.2010


So. I don’t really believe in New Year’s Resolutions. I tend to run from anything involving hype of some sort. Which is why I avoid blogging as well. But I’ve noticed that I take very few pictures outside of “events” or “parties” or “holidays” and such. (Lately those are growing even scarcer.) I always depend on my friends, who are fantastic photogs to take care of business so I can enjoy the fruits of their labor. I”m a little lamed out by that, though. So this year, I am going to take at least one picture every day and post it on my blog. Some may be posed, some may be “artsy”, some may be camera shots taken hanging out my car window trying to catch something funny that I enjoyed… Some may have explanations and some may not. I don’t have the slightest idea what I hope to gain from this little project, but I hope I learn some lessons along the way, or at the very least have a laugh or two or twenty.

If you happen upon this little project of mine, I hope you enjoy it. And I would love any feedback you have to offer - pics of your own, anecdotes, advice…. anything!

P.S. Here’s photo one (I guess it’s cheating since I took it around 2:00 am, thus making it January 2nd, but let’s pretend otherwise.) that captures most of my week: grading projects. I’m hoping to liven things up quite a bit as the year goes on.


No comments:

Post a Comment