7.02.2010


Back in Austin!!  

and the weather... is... rainy?  

I mean, I am thrilled that it's not 107 degrees, don't get me wrong.  But I sort of got used to spending time in all kinds of sunshine and now might suffer Vitamin D withdrawal.  

Wah-wah. 

Can we discuss the picture above for a moment?  

Notice my suitcase.  I packed for a ten day vacay in an overnight bag.  It's teeny-tiny.  Madre, widely known for her superior packing skills, gave me a gold star for my accomplishment.  When I went to check my bag this morning, I couldn't get the handle to go back into the suitcase, so I had to open it up and expose my dirty laundry for all to see so I could pull the handle down from the inside of the suitcase.  And I got it closed again without sitting on it.  Like I said, gold star.  

Oh, and I just ordered my bike!  I won't cross it off the list officially until it comes and I put it together (yes, assembly is required - it should be entertaining), but it's super cute!! 

Last thing - latest reports from Chad Ford indicate that D. Wade is leaning toward signing with Chicago... come on Dirk!  Go to Phoenix!  Make the dream a reality!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment