7.21.2010

Since I'm feeling especially fancy today, I'm treating you to a second post... and both before 8 pm!  (Sidenote: I'm trying to convince my body that I'm an 85 year old woman who needs to be asleep by 11 every night.  That way, I figure my rebellious side will give in by 1 am still feeling satisfied.)

Today a song popped in my head that I haven't listened to in ages.  It turned out that I didn't have the album on my computer, so I had to dig through CDs that I only look through once a year when it's time to listen to Hanson's Christmas CD, Snowed In.  (For the record, Hanson's Christmas album is a gazillion times greater than N'Sync's Christmas album, and I am willing to fight you on this.)  I found the CD I was looking for, and I just can't keep this to myself.  I saw the band on Conan during fall of my senior year in high school and bought the CD immediately.  It's the only one they ever released, and I love it.  I hope you do, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment