11.26.2010

WHOOOOOOOP!!!!!!


Today was the big game against t.u. (or UT to anyone outside the bubble of Aggie jargon).  A&M got off to a really slow start.  Emotions were running high on the couch that I occupied.  I let out many a grumble and many a heavy sigh.  

In the end, though, the Ags prevailed: 


This guy followed the lead of QB Ryan Tannehill to bring A&M a triumphant win and put the final nail in the coffin of Texas' first losing season since '97.  

His 223 yards also earned him the honor of the first A&M running back to reach 200 yards in a game since '95.  This was his sixth consecutive game with 100+ yards.  


This also means that A&M has won 3 of the last 5 games against Texas.  So again, WHOOP!

Oh, and my dear friend Sam, a grad student in her last semester at UT, insisted that we place a wager on the game.  As soon as she moves back down here, I will be cashing in my victory for something along the lines of this: 


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment