6.22.2010


Oh goodie!  I love mail, especially packages!  Even when it's expected, like the curtain holders I ordered last week, it's still a fun surprise every time.  You'll have to stay tuned for pictures of the final product, but I assure you it's worth the wait.  

After I hung up a curtain rod (on my first try!), I headed to Round Rock to watch their minor league baseball team, the Express.  They ended up losing, but it was over all a fun night. 



This is the Dell Diamond.  We had fantastic seats - out of the sun, and in foul ball territory. 



Plus it was dollar dog night!  This was Robert's second.  I had hoped he would eat seventeen of them so I could document each one, but this was the last.  



The luck of the Irish stamped on this rally cap did nothing to help in the last inning.  Oh well. 

Then!  I came home and made rice pudding.  I typically hate gelatinous foods, including pudding, but this recipe looked okay.  I even got fancy with my display: 



It was... edible.  Probably not something I'd make again, but super easy except for some adjustments to the recipe.  

One more off the list tonight!  

No comments:

Post a Comment