6.18.2010


Tonight I got to cross off not one, not two, but three things on my summer to-do list.  (Speaking of which, the list is now posted on the right side of this ole blog, directly below "Followers" so you can stay on top of which items I've completed.)  The festivities lasted pretty late, so I'll have to make you wait until tomorrow for a complete run-down, but these handsome fellas were two of my accomplices for the evening's events, which led Donnie to question "Should we be afraid of geese?"  

Oh, and I also need to brag that (prepare yourselves to hold back extreme jealousy) part three of our list-tackling took place in the home of a well known former child star's half-brother's house!!!  I promised not to post names or pictures, but if you ask me in person, I'd be pleased as punch to tell you all about it.

Happy summer, ya'll!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment