10.31.2010

I had a minor identity crisis tonight.  

My emotional involvement in sports has reached the point that I was sitting in my car at a gas station yelling at the radio broadcast of the Rangers game.  

By the end of the game, I felt like these reject pumpkins left at HEB earlier tonight.


In order to try and displace my negative energy, I'm trying to focus on more positive things.  

I don't normally root for Baylor (sorry, Amanda).  But I do love any chance to root against ut (Sam, I can't say that I'm sorry about that).  When ut wins a game, they light up their campus clock tower with the most hideous burnt orange that fills the Austin skyline.  It's disgusting.  After last night's loss, a Baylor bear with too much time did a little photoshopping and created this gem: 


Ha!  Love it.  

Next up, somehow in my busy week I neglected to notice that I won my fantasy football matchup last week.  I could have sworn I checked the score earlier and lost by a fraction of a point, but I won by eleven... beating the overspoken longhorn/houston fan in our league.  Moral victory.  

This week, I managed to clinch another solid victory, which most certainly will bring me out of last place!!  Check out the score for yourself:


Of course, I saved the best for last.  Padre, brace yourself.  This is, hands down, my favorite Halloween costume of 2010.  


Baby Ron Washington deserves a medal, for sure.  

I can't believe we're minutes away from November.  

Goodnight. 




No comments:

Post a Comment