10.05.2010

This is a weird time for me.  I feel like everything around me is changing, and I'm not quite sure how to process it all.  I was challenged to write, if only for a few minutes a day.  I understand the irony behind my fear of journaling, given the medium through which I am expressing it right now, but I hate to write about my feelings.  In fact, I recently took a personality assessment that categorized me as someone who "dislikes tears and emotions."  Ha.  So true.  As a result, just the idea of journaling makes my skin crawl.  I need direction.  I need structure.  

So when I found the following diary at Anthropologie this summer, I couldn't resist.  



Instead of blank white pages staring up at me, I am prompted with quirky questions - different ones for each day.  Here's hoping that it gets me to introspect a little more than usual.  



No comments:

Post a Comment