10.17.2010

The weekend fun continued today.  I was bummed to say goodbye to Lego and Mego, but I spent the afternoon and evening at a perfect southern wedding.  

I've known Sarah and Aaron for about a year and a half, and I was thrilled to share in their special day with them.  Unfortunately, my photography skills (if you can even call them that) were extremely lacking today.  I got zero shots of the gorgeous outdoor ceremony, and this is my only shot of the stunning bride and groom.  I promise, though, that they really were stunning.  


The ceremony and reception took place at Texas Old Town in Kyle, Texas.  I adore the wooden-beamed ceiling and the twinkle lights everywhere!  The setting really was lovely.  


These centerpieces match the floral arrangements that hung along the aisle during the ceremony.  If I have to be honest, I think the world could use a few more mason jars.  


(I love that picture.  I hope la beast is proud - it looks like she took it herself!)

Congratulations to Sarah and Aaron!


On a side note, I found out tonight that two more of my friends will be moving in just a few weeks for a job opportunity.  They have officially petitioned me to move to Illinois with them.  The abbrev has put forth a motion for me to relocate to DFW.  Any other opinions out there that you'd like me to consider?  Or thoughts?  Suggestions?  Help!

1 comment:

  1. How about New Jersey?? We do have Snooki and The Situation!! If that's not incentive...

    ReplyDelete