Today was another fantastic sports day!!!
First up:
On the left, we have my Ags trouncing tech. Fabulous.
To the right, Baylor handed Texas their second home loss in two weeks. I'll whoop to that.
Originally, I was supposed to go to the Texas game with my roommate. She and two of her fellow Baylor grads had one extra ticket, so Amanda and I agreed that I could go if, and only if, I wore maroon. The tickets ended up not coming through, but it worked out because I got to watch the Rangers take game three!!
It was great. Dubya was there with Laura, the two of them sitting next to Nolan Ryan who, wait for it, .... smiled! Two more home wins and they'll fly back to San Fran to cap off the series.
Update on my fantasy team: somehow I missed the fact that I won last week! I'm on a two-win streak with promising projections to take this week as well!


No comments:
Post a Comment