I don't want to work.
I just want to bang on the drums all day.
Well, that, or build these cool shelves made of old drawers. This picture is from one of the books I bought yesterday, and I'd much rather be reading those books or tackling the projects inside them than working.
This is the second time in two years that I've had grades due at 8am the same day as a TAKS test. This is also the second time in two years that I'm woefully unprepared to turn in such grades. Just about anything seems more appealing.
Ok, I'm done whining now. If you think about it, though, please say a prayer for my kiddos this week. They have three days in a row of testing (some have three more next week as well), and many of them are really stressed out. It sickens me that 12 and 13 year old kids have anxiety about these tests, so I will be praying for them to feel peace and confidence throughout the week.
31 days til summer...

No comments:
Post a Comment