4.19.2010

Well my phone is being lame, and it won't email the pictures I took for today, so I'm going to give you this to look at instead.  Kudos to Svajda for finding those spectacular photos of the volcanic eruption in Iceland. 

Start getting excited now to see pictures of tonight's 4 hour adventure in the kitchen tomorrow when I can get them uploaded.  I did indeed make the chicken meatloaf muffins.  I haven't actually tried them yet, but la beast enjoyed one with some salsa and said it was tasty.  The remains of my quinoa dish were devoured tonight, along with a few more turkey burgers.  Yummmm. 

I need to apologize for being so absent lately.  I know I haven't disappeared from blogging, but I have been terrible at returning phone calls/emails/texts lately.  Please know that I am getting them and appreciate all of them.  Life is just a whirlwind for me right now.  That shouldn't excuse flakiness, but I hope it at least explains it.  The good news?  It won't last long since summer starts in 

38 days...


No comments:

Post a Comment