9.08.2010

Final weather reports from yesterday described areas hit with anywhere from 4 to 16 inches of rain.  

The floodgates down the street from me were barricading the roadway.  


After a leisurely breakfast with my coworkers who were also thrilled to have a surprise day off, I took a nap and finished my work out early.  Then Jenny surprised me with a phone call as she was driving through Austin.  Since I was rolling around town instead of teaching my 7th period class, I was able to meet up with her!  Thank you, Tropical Storm Hermione!  

Next on the list: tackling the final unfinished piece of my room.  Check out my new chandelier!!



Ok, it's a plastic sticker, but look how nicely I applied it to the wall! 

To polish off a fantastic day off, roommate Kristin and I made birthday cupcakes for roommate Amanda. 



We even decorated them in green and gold for our favorite Baylor grad.  

Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment