9.18.2010

How do I love Glee?  Let me count the ways.  
I love Glee to the low notes, high notes, and super-high notes
my vocal chords can reach, when just waking up
for the ends of night and ideal hours of sleep. 
I love Glee to the level of everyday's
most musical need, by day and night.
I love Glee freely, as reality television contestants strive for fame;
I love Glee purely, as they turn from mediocrity. 
I love Glee with enthusiasm put to use
in my old house, and in my car singing. 
I love Glee with a love I seemed to lose
with my lost WB teen dramas, - I love Glee with the involuntary synapses of my nervous system, 
nights of extra dessert, early morning workouts - of all my life!  And if network executives choose,
I shall but love Glee after syndication.



I've been singing this to everyone with whom I've crossed paths in the last 72 hours.  I just can't get enough of it.  Season premiere on Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment