9.05.2010

I have a problem. 

I'm an impulse buyer. 

Not like one of those Oops, how did I spend $35,000 on stilettos last month?? impulse buyers.  I buy books.  I spend so much time buying books that I don't have time to read them.  

Tonight I swung by Target on the way home and found this: 


The movie comes out September 17th, and I'm wildly excited about it.  

As I was perusing the reading section at Target, I think I heard a new song by Three Doors Down.  I'm not sure which of the following is saddest: 

a) that Three Doors Down released a new song
b) that I was able to identify them as the artist
c) that I didn't hate it enough to run, screaming, from the store

Before you un-follow me for my horrible taste in music, let me reassure you.  When I haven't been jamming out to Ke$ha or listening to 3-hour podcasts celebrating 90210 Day, I've been spinning this album nonstop.  If anyone knows how to score tickets to their US tour this fall, hook a girl up!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment