9.12.2010


This is the current background picture on my computer. 

Oh how I wish I could hang out here everyday.  


In other news, I spent the day working and inundating myself with NFL football.

Things that excited me: 

1) Understanding why Bill Simmons referred to this afternoon's Giants/Panthers game as the "Steve Smith Bowl" (each team has a wide receiver named Steve Smith)

2) Successfully picking the Giants to win this week and making it to week two in my NFL Survivor Pool

3) Learning what a "reverse" is, and that's it's also called an "end around" - aka, a "fake"

4) Finally kind-of-sort-of learning what a tight end does

5) Learning that former A&M running back Mike Goodson plays for Carolina now - I missed that memo

6) Discovering that Bum Phillips' real name is Oail Andrew Phillips and initiating the process of bestowing Padre with the nickname "Bum" 

Friends and family, I'm counting on you to help me out with that last task.  We can do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment