2.23.2010


I wanted to cry when I took this picture.  

Why?  This picture doesn't show it, but there was a small blizzard in central Texas today.  Huge snowflakes were falling from the sky.  HUGE!

While all the other teachers got to go outside to play during their off periods, I snapped this picture and advanced toward the ISS room where four too many of my students were camped for the day and explained the lesson an extra time.  I was devastated not to be outside, but the ISS supervisor did email all three of our principals and my team leader to let them know I gave up my conference period for these kiddos.  That was definitely a nice end to the school day.  

I BOLTED out of school and raced home to drink some hot chocolate with the roommate.  



This hot chocolate brought to you by the NYC bagpipe corps, of which my great uncle Ed Maloney was a member back in the day.  Delish. 

Bible study was cancelled due to weather, so la beast and I headed out for cardio.  Feeling extra healthy, I came home at made veggie stir-fry: 



Looks tasty, right?  Wrong.  Ick - one bite and I found out that the veggies were rotten.  

Oh well.  A turkey burger did the trick.  

Good night friends.  Enjoy your snow day (or snow morning) if you were lucky enough to get one!

No comments:

Post a Comment