2.28.2010


Remember that cute little dining area I created a few weeks ago?  So far, the only dining that has occurred here is me eating an Amy's pizza as I type this.  Instead, I'm about to make it school central as I tackle some belated grading.  I guess after a way-too-fun weekend like this one, it's only inevitable that I should have to return to the real world at some point.  

To keep things interesting, I'm going to be listening to the audiobook for Sweet Little Lies, the follow-up to Lauren Conrad's L.A. Candy.  Yep, Lauren Conrad from "The Hills."  Yep, she wrote a book - two in fact, with a third on the way.  I downloaded the first one to listen to one weekend in August for entertainment as I drove back and forth on I-35.  The sequel came out earlier this month and I've been listening to it all day.  No judging.  Really.  You can read about this "completely fictional" novel here and download the audiobook at itunes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment