Mmmmm turkey burgers.
I decided to take advantage of my newly-repaired grill (thanks brother... oh wait, you don't read this) and pretend it isn't about to snow in Austin.
Hold on. What? Yep, in true Texas style, it was 70 gorgeous degrees yesterday and predictions call for up to two inches of "winter precipitation" tomorrow, with a high temperature in the 30s. And yes, I am aware that many of my friends are freezing not too far from the gates of Hell, Michigan or recovering from Snowpocalypse 2010 in DC, so I shouldn't complain. I'm not. I'm just never used to weather swings like this one, even though they seem to happen on a monthly basis around here.
That's all beside the point, though. I lit up the grill and made some turkey burgers from scratch! Unfortunately I've never made them on a grill before, so I didn't know how long it would take -- it was dark by the time they were done (which is hard to determine, given said darkness). Turned out delish though.
Also, just for fun, I thought I'd share this song I've been singing all day long. Seriously. Thanks to Libby for sharing this goodness.

No comments:
Post a Comment