2.11.2010

Remember that little mess I had at home?  Well it turns out that my mess is not just restricted to home.  My classroom is a fairly small environment that needs to house some fairly large classes.  In other words, I have about 4 square feet of room to myself behind my desk, and things tend to pile up quickly.  

Pictured:  the floor to the right of my desk

a cart to the left side of my desk: 



and definitely the most frightening of all, my desk itself: 


This makes me want to cry.  See that Sonic cup in the background?  A constant stream of diet coke is one of the only things that has kept me functioning in the last two weeks.  Every two-ish weeks I reach a point where I can't handle the chaos anymore and spend what seems like 19 hours at the time going through every paper in my possession and trashing most of them.... but, alas, they always pile back up again.  

Sorry for the boring posts lately - clearly there's not a ton going on, but that should change beginning tomorrow.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment