2.20.2010

tgif. 

Fridays after 4pm might be my favorite time of the week.  Well, favorite time of the week that doesn't involve me sleeping.  

Today, I came home to catch up on some Bill Simmons and headed over to Sam's apartment to watch a movie with her and her bff.  We read through the entire list of movies on demand and settled on Extract. 


Yep.  It was actually a movie about a vanilla (and other flavors) extract factory, created and owned by Jason Bateman.  The movie was made by Mike Judge, so it definitely had an Office Space feel to it - slow, but it made me laugh often enough.  

After the movie, I was sucked into watching the 2010 Olympics for the first time.  I am terrified by the skeleton - not only the idea of sliding face first at 90 mph, but also of seeing so many people in pink spandex.  Let me say this, though: I think curling might be my sport.  Sam's bff did some research and found a curling club in Austin that has a free intro session next Sunday.  I plan on attending for sure. 

Now for an early night.  My to do list for tomorrow: 

- mow the lawn and deal with the dead plants on my porch
- work out
- laundry
- wrap present
- dishes
- grading
- try to recreate the sweeping bang look on my own

- PARTY to celebrate Sarah and Aaron's engagement!




No comments:

Post a Comment